HMO is a SERVICE PROVIDER which gathers under a sole entity different professionals who have operated for numerous years in diverse areas of the estate industry.
Today, thanks to the assembly of their skills, the company is able to transform critical situations, which estate property owners have to deal with, into opportunities by helping investors step by step through every strategic, managerial and planning aspect: such as, the search for enhancing solutions, the analysis of the most profitable functions, urban and endorsement activities, management of projects on construction sites, potential marketing support and finally an ordinary, extraordinary and administrative maintenance phase.
Our FULL SERVICE management is based on four different operational phases:
PHASE 1: STRATEGIC ANALYSIS
FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS AND STUDY
- First approach to the investment through an asset evaluation, an analysis of the dimensional consistencies and of the development potentials
- Urban analysis of the current state and of the possible variation opportunities
- First project hypothesis for potential interesting functions
- Market evaluation of the asset’s market value in relation to the area’s market demand and to the asset’s characteristics
- Search for possible clients for diverse development opportunities and consequent elaboration of an investment business plan
- After selecting the most efficient option, management of the stipulation with the final client in order to harmonise the planning and executive phases with the needs of the user
PHASE 2: AUTHORISATION PROCESS AND PROJECT MANAGEMNET
PERMITS AND ATHORISATIONS
- Management of every urban procedure necessary for the attainment of the required licences in accordance to the decision taken during the precedent marketing analysis
- Management of the process for the attainment of the authorisations necessary for the management of the industrial product, such as commercial licenses and the organisation of sleeping accommodations with sanitary facilities, etc.
- Coordination of the whole project planning team, selected by us if required by the client, during the execution phase of the project
- Efficient implementation of the executive and construction projects in preparation for the upcoming realisation process. In cases where realisation processes are only part of a much longer investment chain and in cases where estate management assumes great importance, (sanitary, commercial, touristic hospitality sectors, etc.), we can manage the entirety of the planning and realisation processes through innovative tools like BIM.
PHASE 3: BUILDING SITE MANAGEMENT
- Drafting of a metric estimate based on the executive project which enables us to arrange a budgeting schedule through which we can monitor the economic life of the investment
- Management of the various calls for tenders and of the consequent contract procedures
- Tender coordination of the construction work by selecting the best national building contractors and potentially managing divestments of single and special manufacturing with a regard for the most economically efficient option for the client
- Presence at the building site of HMO professional figures constantly monitoring the work in progress
MANAGEMENT SUPERVISION AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Monitoring of the project development and of the construction work at the building site in accordance to the prearranged budgeting schedule
- Periodic reporting of timing and costs supervision with analysis of possible lacks and drawing up of correction strategies
- Management of the possible construction debt’s financial flows if required by the client
PHASE 4: SALES MANAGEMENT
SALES AND MARKETING
- Whether the client chooses an estate development plan which requires the sale of single product units (usually in the residential sector), management of the whole final marketing process
- Coordination and management of every communication tool necessary for the sale of the products
- Management of possible variations requested by the client throughout the process
- Management of contracts and sales administration
- Management of possible building regulations, condominium fee millage rate tables, real estate registrations and any other necessity required for the correct functioning of building institutions.
- Potential coordination of the whole estate management phase including ordinary and extraordinary maintenance